Ever met someone who just uplifts your spirit, pays all your debts and gifts you all you ever crave. Someone who sells his own possession to make you free from every want or need you could ever have.
Sounds magical right ?
Well yes I have, THAT NAME IS JESUS.
This SPIRIT called JESUS created the HEAVEN & EARTH ( and every dimension in-between ).
JESUS is the word of GOD (YAHWEH). Yes the literal breathe of ADONAI made flesh, He came to Earth just to teach us about ourselves, sent by THE KING OF KINGS (OF COURSE YAHWEH).
JESUS was prophesied about many times in the old testament from Psalms to Isaiah. HE was made manifest in the NEW TESTAMENT in flesh during the days of Herod.
SYMBOLISMS OF JESUS
JESUS IS THE STAR
JESUS IS THE SUN
JESUS IS THE WORD
JESUS IS THE HEALER
JESUS IS LOVE ITSELF
JESUS IS RUACH KADESH (HOLY SPIRIT)
JESUS IS MAN IN PERFECTION
JESUS IS THE BELOVED OF YAHWEH (US)
JESUS IS OUR HEAVENLY FATHER
When JESUS came into my life, you get a new DNA. I started producing and progressing in a skilled and powerful manner. Right now I experience this relationship as HOLY SPIRIT.(JESUS IN THE POST-PENTECOST BELIEVERS)
This HOLY SPIRIT is the miracle working GOD.
HALLELUJAH TO JESUS ( THE HEAVENLY WORSHIP)
HALLELUJAH YES PAPA
NOW TO RECEIVE JESUS
FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I COME TO YOU TODAY TO BE RENEWED AND CONVENANTED TO YOUR HOLY WAYS.
I RECEIVE YOUR BREATHE AND GIVE MY LIFE TO YOU JESUS.
TAKE OVER MY WHOLE BEING, BE MY LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR. TAKE CARE OF ME AS YOUR CHILD.
I REPENT OF MY SINS AND ASK FOR YOUR BLOOD IN JESUS NAME.
now you're BORN-AGAIN.
Comments
Post a Comment